Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Could you introduce us to your "Guys"?

Monkey. Jorge. Froggy. And Elmo.

Jorge and Monkey can both hang from the chair, and I can hang from the chair, too. Froggy and Elmo told Jorge what they were going to have for supper. Jorge said that he was going to have bananas for supper. And Monkey is going to have bananas, too. Froggy is going to have salmon. Elmo has carrots.

Jorge is my favorite today. Because he hangs from his tail. And he's a good hanger. I got Jorge from Renske... for my birthday.

I think that's all right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home