Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Could you tell me about "Monkey Support Raising"?

[Instead of going to school today, Elliot proposed that he spend the day "doing monkey support raising" -- a concept presumably linked to the "support raising" that his father must do to share the story of our ministry in Amsterdam with other Christians around the world who commit to providing financial support on a regular basis in order to allow us to be involved with ministry with Zolder50 on a full-time basis. Because the concept of "monkey support raising" was so intriguing, it was only logical to follow up by asking for an explanation of things.]

I play with all the monkeys. We play "hang" -- hanging on the trees. We play with a ball and run fast and play with a ball.

I'm a monkey. But monkeys can't swing to school.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i come monkey support raising with you some time? i like hanging from things!

15:11  
Blogger Eric said...

Patricia - Thank you for saying that you can see me sometime. Because I've never seen her.

Will - I like that you want to do that with me. I like that you come over sometimes.

15:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home