Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Why do you like to pretend to be a kitty in the morning?

Because I have so much fur covered on me [the kitty's fur is Elliot's blanket]. Daddy likes when I am a kitty. I like that he pets my fur. I like that it's warm. I've got a kitty friend -- his name is Valentino. And I can do neat tricks, too. The kitty likes this blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marco said...

Hey Elliot! Don't you like to be a bee in the morning? You always have your bee-costume on when I see you!!!

13:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Elliot!!! Hey, I didn't know you had a kitty named Valentino... I've never met him.
You got to meet my kitty, so I would like to meet yours. Will you show him to me next time I visit with you?
Thank you. I love you.

22:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home