Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Would you put that thing down please?

I - am - a robot.
I - am - a robot.
I - am - a robot.
I - am - a robot.

[Elliot got an electronic voice-distortion megaphone for his birthday. It has four settings: Boy, Old Man, Kid, and Robot... Guess which one is his favorite.]

4 Comments:

Blogger jenni said...

yeah elliot!
i love this - it totally makes my day.

i wouldn't be surprised if this blog gets way more hits than jr's site!!!

18:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elliot!
Wow, you have a blog! That is so cool! I read all your posts, they are really nice. Thanks for sharing all of that and making the world more fun!

Liefs,
Marie Christine

21:07  
Blogger Marco said...

Hey Elliot!

Haha, the voice changer is really cool isn't it? I'm glad you like it and that your dad doesn't... haha

23:50  
Blogger Eric said...

I like that you guys have a lot of blogs [comments]. And it's kind of crazy that you wrote me a lot of words.

07:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home