Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ant's Crazy Day

Once upon a time there was an ant.
He had a brown pant
and an aunt.

Then he pulled out his tooth
in a telephone booth.

His hair was red,
and he slept in a blue bed.

And he drank
Frank.

3 Comments:

Blogger justmeghs said...

Elliot, I love your stories! I'm so glad you're blogging again.
Thanks for showing me your super cool dance moves!
~Meghan

15:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliot,
My name is Melissa and I am one of Meghan's friends in Canada. She told me to read your blog and I'm glad that I did. You write very good poems and songs :) Thank you for sharing them with the world!
Melissa

16:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Elliot,
I love your ant poem.... did you make this one up? Great job!

Also, I'm very proud of you for giving Olivia such a special 5th Birthday with all the surprises you designed for her. Way to go!

Love you, Linda

20:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home