Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Friday, June 29, 2007

What did you learn how to do yesterday?

Bicycling Lesson - First Wobbly Success

Ride my bike.

[What was it like?]

With two wheels. That was the first time! I got to ride it. I felt cool. Some of the time, my Dad holded me. And some of the times, I ride it on my own. I go really, really fast. It was even faster when I had just two wheels on. I biked down the street. And I rode my bike in the park.

I'm going to say something to Mommy: I am going to send a picture! I'm riding with myself -- that's the best picture!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliot, I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see you ride your bike yourself with my own eyes! I miss you and love you!! I found something you will really like at a garage sale today, I will tell you about it next time we talk!
Love, mommy

23:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Elliot, that's great! I like that picture of you riding your bike. So now that you can ride it on two wheels on your own, where are you going to go? How did it feel to ride on just two wheels? Was it scary? Was it exciting? I hope I get to see more pictures of you!

Shawn

23:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, Elliot! I'm so glad for your new found achievement in riding a bicycle. It sounds like you're having a blast riding around the park and over the "little mountain". (I think that's what you said on the phone today)
When you get back from your trip to America I would love to see you ride your bike.
Way to go!!!!!
Love, Linda

00:01  
Blogger sambeatty said...

Great job, Elliot! We're really proud of you!

Hey, by the way, you need to tell your dad to change what your blog says now that you're five!

We love you,

Sam, Anna, & Morgan

17:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home