Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

What do you want to say about the dinosaur egg?

I got it from Wieke and Timo for my verjaardag feest [birthday party].

There was a little egg. And you put it in the water. And after a night, it starts to get a little bit of cracks. And it takes a couple of days for it to open. And that's the end.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elliot! I heard about your surgery. I had tubes put in my ears too, when I was a boy. Are you going to write a blog entry about it? I would love to hear about the surgery from your point of view!

Shawn

00:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home