Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Could you tell me about last Saturday at TunFun?

I like that I can go there with Tobias. I like that they have the little cars there. I like the balls. And we played in the balls. And, uh, we just didn't know if Lego people were there. I think that's all for now, Daddy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

hi elliot! my name is krista and i live in Poland :) i know your mom and dad from Bowling Green! Do you remember Bowling Green?! i like your blog.

10:24  
Blogger Heather said...

This is Aydan. Elliot, tell your dad that I said hi. Say, "Grandma and Grandpa, you have to go over to Texas."

00:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home