Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Saturday, March 24, 2007

What are you going to do for your birthday?

I don't know. It hasn't happened yet.

[What would you like to do?]

I would like a Superman cake. I'm going to have a Superman cake. Mommy is making it.

I'm going to go swimming with my friends: Tobias and Olivia and Dennis. D-e-n-n-i-s. Dennis is my friend.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliot,

I wish I could be there to celebrate your birthday with you. I miss you a lot. Are you really excited about being 5?

Aunt Anna

17:57  
Blogger Elliot said...

Yeah. I miss you too.

11:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home