Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Why have you suddenly become so interested in blogging again?

Well, I just like comments. I like comments. And I like your hat.

Let me write about sharks. Now, I want to write "sh" -- shark [typed by Elliot].

The sharks were really big. They eat seals, turtles, penguins, and even other sharks! And, then, sharks do not die very often. They have really sharp teeth. And they're the most biggest, biggest -- they're almost as big as a car! And the shark can't get two turtles when they're on land. So the shark cannot get those. The End.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

my favorite shark is the hammerhead. ask your dad you show you a picture.

19:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you think sharks think about? I say food... what about you?

Uncle Sam

23:09  
Blogger Elliot said...

Yeah [answer to Sam's musings on shark thought patterns]. My favorite kind of shark is the saw shark! He has a nose like a saw, you know?

18:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home