Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Monday, September 21, 2009

A Poem for Olivia's Birthday

Poems are very hard to write.
I worked on it all day and night.
But I just have one thing to say:
Olivia, have the best birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

Wow, Elliot! That's pretty sweet! I'm glad you're into writing poems these days.

Here's one for you:

Elliot, I think you're really cool.
Way way more than a pillow with drool.
I hope you're having fun at school.
Maybe one day we can have fun at the zoo!

23:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home