Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Sunday, July 04, 2010

A day at the efteling.

yesterday i went to the efteling.It was really fun. I went with Naomi Joost Leslie Cor Elora Marc olivia and Heidi. In one ride it was really scary I saw a skeleton and it was dark.I drank a lot of fanta . I went in a boat ride and ate my lunch i also saw a funky looking duck.After that i went for a tour in the carnival.then I went in the maze and got wet.Then i went in the vogelvlucht.Then i wentfor a tour in the park. For supper i ate fries with ketchup and a chickenstick.and thatwas my day at the efteling. your friend Elliot.

5 Comments:

Blogger mb said...

Wow Elliot!
That really sounds like you had a great day at the Efteling. I can imagine seeing a skeleton is scary indeed.
What was your favorite ride?
Your friend Michaƫl.

23:32  
Anonymous Elliot said...

The boat ride and the carnival.

08:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell me more about the "funky duck"? It sounds like you had a great day. I'm looking forward to seeing you in just a few days!!

Opa

17:16  
Blogger Naomi said...

Dear Elliot,

I'm so glad that you came to the Efteling with us. It wouldn't have been the same without you there. I also loved the boat ride and the carnival! Those were the best rides! You were a brave brave boy for going on that scary ride! I will print some pictures for you soon so that you'll never forget it, and can show some friends in America!

Your friend naomi

18:10  
Anonymous Elliot said...

The funky duck had weird hair, like part of the front of his head had no hair and then all of the hair was piled up in a big bush on top. That was what made it funky. And it was a girl.

Your friend, Elliot.

18:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home