Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

What did you get for Koninginnedag?



I got some guys. I got a Spiderman; he can roll.

And Malooshka [a.k.a. Zorro]; he can fly up in the air... And he has a sword, so he can do battle... Spiderman changed his name into Malooshka, because he thinks he's cool.

And Lord of the Beans; he's the guy goes to the church to help the guys do the battle.

And Basketball Man; he's the guy that gives them directions to do the battle. He looks kind of sad because he's got yellow underwear.

And Fireman; the Fireman saves people. Everybody is my favorite, but I really like Fireman.

[From foreground/right to background/left: Malooshka, Lord of the Beans, Basketball Man, Fireman, and -- on the ground in front of them --Spiderman]

5 Comments:

Blogger Sander Chan said...

Maar Elliot is de grootste held

11:35  
Blogger Eric said...

Ik denk dat het is lief van jou. Ik denk dat het genoeg is.

11:37  
Blogger Marco said...

Malooshka is such an awesome name! Did you make that one up? I'm going to name my future kid Malooshka!

What name will you give your son or daughter, Elliot?

Marco

00:00  
Blogger Caroline said...

Elliot -.Wow - I can't beleive you are old enough to have your own blog. I can't wait to see you in a few months.I love your blog and look forward to future updates.
Caroline

13:51  
Blogger Eric said...

Which son or daughter???

15:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home