Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Friday, April 14, 2006

What did you do last night?

I went to a basketball game. It had lots of things there. Lots of people. And there was a red guy and a monkey. But the red guy was sick [this apparently explains why he would occasionally leave the court area to go back to the locker rooms]. The monkey came out, and the monkey had a drum. Monkeys don't usually have drums, so he doesn't need a drum. Monkeys don't need houses either.

I like shaking their hands. And then they gave me the video! If I go back to another game, I'll tell a joke to them. I'll tell them the story of "The Grapes." Grapes are a fruit. There once was three grapes. And they went over a hill. And then they slipped. And then they blop-blip-blooped. And then someone crunched them. And then they slapped them. And then they licked them. The End.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bryan's Blog said...

This is by far my favorite blog in the whole world (no offense Eric). Elliot you have funny stories and maybe we can talk again on skype!!!

-Bryan

03:16  
Blogger EP said...

Elliot:

It's really fun to read your blog. Thank you for being willing to share with all of us.

I hope you have a happy Easter.

Please tell your mom and dad happy easter from me, too!

Erica

06:06  
Blogger Eric said...

I hope that we can talk again on Skype sometime, Bryan. I have different kinds of things... I think like, uh, balloons. I have my favorite color of orange.

Erica, what's your dog's name? I like that picture of him, but what do you think his name is?

09:11  
Blogger Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Cute! ;)
I like reading what Eliot says.

01:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home