Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

What do you like to do on Saturday mornings?

Go to the Coffee Company; eat some moofins (Do you want to know what "moofins" means? "Muffins.")... Sometimes, we go feed the ducks. We feed the ducks some muffins sometimes. Ik vind hen heel lekker [I think they're delicious]. I like to go to the Coffee Company met mijn papa [with my Daddy]. Ik ben klaar [I'm done].

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliot, I love your blog!! It's fun to read what you say and to see the pictures of you! I wish I could go to the Coffee Company with you guys and have muffins and coffee-mmmmmm. I also like to feed ducks-when you come to Ohio this summer, maybe we can go to Kingwood Center (your daddy will have to tell you about it) and feed the ducks there. Okay? I love you!

19:31  
Blogger Eric said...

Okay. I hope they have lots of lots of ducks there.

08:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home