Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

How do you brush your teeth?

Well, first I have the day a little bit. I eat lunch, and then I play for a little while. but on days that we take a bath, we take a bath a little bit so we can wash up. And after that, we watch Caillou. And after I wash Caillou I brush my teeth a little bit. And I put some toothpaste on. You have to squeeze a little bit, but not so much toothpaste on -- 'cause then you'll run out. And then we go to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I like you. I think you're sweet. I see a clown juggling with a lot balls. B-b-b-B. Balls starts with "B!"

09:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home