Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Monday, May 08, 2006

What's your ideal job?

Box up all these boxes. That means I get to get rid of the boxes. I would tear them, and I would put them in the trash. I get to pick the boxes, and I hit them. I would get a bunch of letters, and the letters would get in the boxes.

I would work with Leo, Caillou's friend [Calliou is a Canadian children's television program, broadcast on American public television]. If I jumped into a Caillou episode, then I'd box up all those boxes.

You wear a kind of a dress. It looks like it has a big tail on it. And it has big wings. And it has big tops on it. It's pink.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your job sounds like much more fun than my job. I wish I cound come and work over in Amsterdam, instead of Ohio!!

18:20  
Blogger Eric said...

I like you. And I'm coming there soon. And I want to go somewhere with you. I think you're sweet.

09:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home