Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What did you say?

[In our household, we often tease each other with mild threats, like "I'm going to get you," or "I'm going to tickle you," or other such nonsense cloaked in animosity but spoken with a smile. Today, Elliot came up with a new one:]

"I'm going to give you a pigeon to walk around the world."

[From his tone and telling grin, it was clear that this was a threat. Let the adversary beware.]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's awesome. I might have to use that line sometime, elliot. Thanks.
-michele
(friend of will and jenni's in Texas)

17:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may also have to use that one! Thanks for the laugh - I needed that!

01:50  
Blogger Eric said...

I love you. Oh meow ("Oh meow" means "I love you"). I think meow, meow (that means "I think of you"). Oh meow. And I sit in a big tree. Meow, meow, meow [ad infinitum]...

08:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa nelly...
quite intimidating!

we have been giggling about pigeon threats for about five minutes now!

jenni

13:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home