Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

What do you like about Jason Slack?

I like that he does lots of things -- like go fishing... and make presents... and does crazy things. He reads lots of lots of books. All the whole time. He reads the whole book at the same time. He counts all the books on his head.

He's from Bowling Green, Uana [What is Uana?].

Uana is a state in Bowling Green. I like that he wears helmets a lot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best picture of Jason, ever. Hi there, Elliot! See you tomorrow in the States! :)

15:34  
Blogger Jason Slack said...

Thanks for posting this lovely picture of me, Elliot. It was nice to see you in Uana today. Keep your eyes open for any new helmets I can wear.

00:59  
Blogger Eric said...

I like you. And I want to get you a helmet, Jason. And I want you to come back to my house because I want to show you more things.

14:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home