Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

What do you like about your room?

I like that I can play with Lego's in it. There's a big tent in it -- for mosquito bites -- so they don't bite me...

[Is there anything else that you want to say about your room].

Yeah. I like my shoes. Oh, my shoes are stinky now. My last question is that my shoes are stinky.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliot,

I LOVE your blog! You are such a great little boy. I can't wait to see you next week when you come to America. I love you!

Aunt Anna

17:40  
Blogger Eric said...

I want to say I love you. I think you're nice.

08:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home