Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What was it like to feed the cows today?

It was like, you had to hold it [a handful of grass] out and then when they start pulling it in you let go. The cows in the back were scared of their supper. One cow licked my hand -- “schlurp, schlurp” -- it was like that. Daddy is the one that told me they like to chew on grass, so we fed them some grass.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elliot!
I'm glad you got to feed some cows... they probably really liked the grass. I'm in America, too. We are just one State apart... I'm in Indiana which is just West of Ohio.
I hope you're having fun!
I love you and miss you,
Linda

06:39  
Blogger Eric said...

Patricia, we're not coming back until a couple of days. It's different 'cause they drive cars a lot. There's a lot of flies. There's a lot of holes through the door. I think that's good enough, 'cause I see a lot of words...

Linda, we're in Ohio so I can see you soon in America. I like you, and I got a sticker on my hand.

13:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home