Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

What was your first fishing experience like?



Uncle David fishes. He said at first I need a fishing pole. And then I needed to go on the boat -- the fishing boat. Well, what I did is that I reeled it in. I guess I caught a plant with it. And I said, "I'm going to let Mommy cook it!"...



Then, well, I cooked him. And I ate him. It tasted like fish. It was good. It was fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like fish too! Which tastes better... American fish, or Dutch fish?

07:26  
Blogger Eric said...

American fish. 'Cause I caught one one day with my Uncle David, and it tasted good. American fish taste gooder.

10:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home