Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Who is Aydan?



[Obviously, Elliot has been a bit preoccupied lately -- with not much blogging to show for the last week and a half. A significant part of his preoccupation in the month of June has been a special opportunity to interact with his cousins from Texas: Aydan and Brennan. In our recent reunion in Ohio, Elliot particularly enjoyed the companionship of his older cousin, six-year-old Aydan. So a blog about Aydan seemed to be in order.]

He's a cousin. He's a friend. We do lots of things -- like playing stuff, do crazy stuff...

Do I throw things with him? Yes, I do. Like cases of letters and puckles and dossers on their heads -- and stuff like that. And we carry mushrooms. And we put a drum in the car! Put houses in the water in the bush! And we throw warriors.

I had a good time with him, and I miss him right now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great that you and Aydan got to hang out so much! I like mushrooms too, but I prefer eating them to throwing them. What about you?

05:21  
Blogger Eric said...

Yes. And I want to sing a song with it, too: "Meow, meow, meow, meow, me-meow, me-meouw, mouw, meeee-ooooo-uuuuuw..." [it went on for quite a bit; in case you were wondering, the song was set to the tune of "The Star Spangled Banner"].

14:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear elliot,
I miss you. i want to tell you about my sister. um um, i want to tell you about caden. i hope you have a good time. i want to see you soon. Love Tobias

16:26  
Blogger Heather said...

To Elliot:

I miss you too! I love you.

From Aydan

16:28  
Blogger Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

How cute!

01:02  
Blogger Eric said...

Aydan, I miss you. I wish that I could stay right by you. It was just not good, and I miss you still. But I have to go. And I'm still missing you, 'cause I live in Amsterdam. And I still, still remember... Did you know that I have a fireman costume?

10:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home