Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Why haven't you been blogging so much lately?

Well, because I have to go to school. For a long time. They have a castle there. Well, I haven't been to the castle so much now, so I'm not so sure, because the other boys are not up there for very long. So I just have to play with the other boys. Because there were only girls upstairs and downstairs. So I play with the big boys. They said if you go in the girls, then they say you will be in groep twee [second grade]. So I play with the boys.

I didn't write in my blog because I didn't really have to do it, because I didn't know what to say. Because I didn't know what I was going to say before I did it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Elliot,
I miss you, but I am so glad that you are having a good time at school.
Love you,
Aunt Mo

17:04  
Blogger Eric said...

Remember that time when you helped me be a clown? I liked my hair. I liked my paint. I put my hair in the flower! Stink! [much laughter]. Skunks are stink!

16:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home