Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Do you like your new protective gear?

I got armpads -- wrist-guards, I mean.... Knee pads... Elbow pads... I like that I can go skating. I tried it. I was pretty good, maybe.

I need something to put on my ears. Ik heb geen oren [I don't have any ears]. Ik heb geen benen [I don't have any legs]. Ik heb geen buik [I don't have any belly]. Ik heb geen voeten of geen hoofd [I don't have any feet or head]. Ik heb geen hoofd [I don't have a head]. Ik heb geen wangen [I don't have any cheeks].

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look awesome in all your new gear. I bet you'll get really good before you know it. However, if you don't have any of those body parts, why do you need all that stuff? I don't get it...

18:19  
Blogger Eric said...

It's just pretend.

07:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home