Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

How does the coffee taste?

[At his request, Elliot had his first taste of "real" coffee this morning -- a sip from Daddy's mug at the breakfast table. When asked for his opinion about this new, strong flavor, he responded:]

Hmm -- Wow. That tastes black.

[It seems to us that this is about the best description that we've ever heard for the taste of coffee.]

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliot...

I like mine with lots of cream and sugar!

05:47  
Blogger Eric said...

What kind of sugar? My name is Oscar Pereiro.

09:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oscar is a great name. Sounds like a hot dog!

01:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just like mine with cream and flavored creamers.

18:17  
Blogger Eric said...

What's your favorite kind of creamer? Do you know what's my favorite drink: chocolate juice! And I get my clothes on while I'm sleeping.

07:57  
Blogger Will said...

MMMM - I love coffee, in fact I'm sipping on some now that my former roomate brought back from England for me. Nothing compares to a cup 'o dutch though...

14:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home