Elliot says...

Why shouldn't a seven-year-old have a blog? A father poses questions and a son answers directly, honestly, and candidly with the directness, honesty, and candor that only a seven-year-old can bring. Dictated and moderated by AmsterdamAsp , these are the words of Elliot himself: simple and complex observations of the world from the mind of a six-year-old...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Could you tell me about your picture here?

There's not really anything about it, Daddy!

[Could you describe what the picture is all about?]

It's a picture of Olivia going to the potty and of me going to the potty [Elliot going to the potty is in another portion of the larger picture, which was cropped out for the purposes of easier viewing].

[Why did you want to make that picture?]

So everybody can see it. Then I can make a studio here, tonight. I can hang them all up. I can make a studio with all the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home